Regina Top Five Coffee Shops
Regina is full of funky coffee shops and we've picked a few to tell you about.
Send us your
- Exotic Coffee World Roasting Company (2275 Broad Street, 586.8999) drive thru, patio with flowers in summer, serves specialty coffees, smoothies, ice creams, soup and sandwiches, retail and wholesale coffee beans and nice atmosphere
- Atlantis Coffees (4303 Albert Street, 584-2233) retails specialty coffees, and has a great downtown patio
- Aegean Coast Coffee & Tea (1967 12th Ave, 584-2233 ) retails specialty coffees with a nice downtown patio, with parking by street.
- Roca Jack's (1939 Scarth St 347-2550) located downtown on the "coffee strip" of Scarth Street, Roca
Jack's has it all--great coffee, live entertainment, light lunches, and even roasts it's own coffee.
- Abstractions (2161 Rose Street 352-5374) a charming old character home provides all the character you
need for a nice relaxing coffee and delicious lunch.
themed Top 5 list!